ST. GERAN - FRENCH - 1736
This vessel was built and launched at Lorient in July 1736. It travelled for the first time on the 11th November to Pondicherry under the command of Captain L.Laurent Aubin Dupleyssis then was successively placed under the commands of the captains Poree de la Toche, Drake and Richard de Lamarre on its different trips to the Indies. It measured 29m long, 9,60m wide and 21m high and had 28 cannons. The Saint Geran wrecked on the 17th August 1744 on the north east coast of Ile de France (Mauritius).
|Reference #||Dimensions (LxWxH)||Color|
|STG127||40 x 12 x 33 cm||Varnished|
|STG128||53 x 16 x 45 cm||Varnished|
|STG129||82 x 22 x 65 cm||Varnished|
|STG130||95 x 29 x 75 cm||Varnished|