ROYAL CAROLINE - ENGLISH - 1749
The ROYAL CAROLINE was built at Bedford shipyard in 1749. She was King George II’s principal royal yacht, and one of the most splendid and sumptuously decorated yachts of all time. She was also one of fastest sailing vessels in the Royal Navy at that time.
The ship was used by the Royal Family until 1805, and finally was dismantled in 1820.
|Reference #||Dimensions (LxWxH)||Color|
|RCA108||82 x 25 x 64 cm||Varnished|